Friday, April 06, 2007

Weigh in:

BW, 164.5 BF: hand held, 11 percent
Body weight has not moved too much, but the BF has according to the hand held tester. Since Jan 5th, I have lost only 2 pounds, but droped over 1 1/2 percent BF. Basically, that tells me the weight lost has been from BF only. Its interesting, but we will see.

Also, after some thought, I will be changing up the training again. I have been doing a 6 day split for the last few weeks, and although I do like the seperate workout for the hams/calves, and delts, I will put a 4 day split into the rotation to pick up the frequency. For example, after a go through the 6 day split with a rest day somewhere, I will do a 4 day split, then rest, and then repeat with the 6 day and so on. I will give this a try for a couple of months.


Chest and abs:

Shoulder still acting up but not as bad today.

Slight In Db Press: 3 warm, 85/8 95/7,6 drop set
Flat Bar: 1 warm, 155/8,9,8
Dips: 2 sets to failure
In Db PIP: 45/10 40/12
Cable Abs: 3 sets

No comments: