Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13

Quads and abs:

Slow start as it was a tad cold in my studio but once I got warmed up, it was killa quad workout. Going in a decided to back off the 531 but still to keep squating as a lead off. Simply going to do the best I can with the heavier weight during the prep. My lower back is just tighter than usual at this point, and I contribute to some of this weighing less. Regardless, I was happy with my numbers and plan to make mico loads to the squat. The rest of the workout provided a great pump and burn!!

Squat: 5 warm, 285/3 335/3 345/3,3
Leg press: 3 warms, 450/10,12
Step bar lunge: 2 warms, 145/6,8
Leg ext ss
with Sumo db squat: 2 x
Ab work: 3 ss

12 min cool down
20 min cardio.

Saturday will be a complete off day. My monthly posing classes start tomorrow and looking forward to them..

Weigh in the morning, and head in the right direction.

No comments: