Monday, May 25, 2009

May 24th
Quads

I began the 6 day split yesterday with quads and trained at a gym down in OC NJ. It was a good early morning workout. The one exercise I did that I cant do was smith squats. I finished with those with the feet close together and out in front. Went arse to ankles with light weight. And plow, am I sore today!!!! Not saying it was from the last movement, but it did help. Except for the working sets of 315 on squats, I dont have a clue what I did in weight for the others.

Chest and abs:

Nice start to this chest routine and had a fantastic pump. Fast tempo and charged up workout even considering training about 90 minutes after getting home from the beach!

Slight in bar press: 3 warms, 205/6 215/5,4 drop set
Flat db press: 85/8,7 75/9,7
In db x reps: 65 for 3 sets to failure
Flat wide grip bar press: 135 for 3 sets to failure

Ab work: 5 sets

20 min cardio

No comments: