Friday, August 27, 2010

8/26

Quads and abs:

Made it through just fine. A tad cautious but needed what was called for. Changed things up a a tad, but the still thrashed dem quads. Through in fronts for fun and they felt great even though I was spent.


Squat: 4 warms, 305/5 345/3 385/1,2
Step ups ss: 45 50 55
with leg ext: 70 x 3
Front squat: 3 warms, 225/5,7
Leg press: 180/25 225/20

ab work: 5 sets

15 min cardio

Side note, will take off the next two days as I will be attending to the show I promote. Happy to say it is the 5th year of this year and we have 75 competitors. It is an IFPA Pro Q!

1 comment:

John said...

Wow your regimen is really serious. I have been a personal trainer and an Olympic lifter for 12 years and I can tell reading through your blog that you understand how to weight lift! I love seeing blogs like this where people know how to truly strengthen themselves in the gym. I personally blew my hamstring on a deadlift of 425 LBS last year. I needed surgery so I haven't been able to compete. I hope to get back to it soon. Thanks so much and keep up the hard core strength training for those of us who can't right now.