Sunday, February 01, 2009

New month new focus!

In summary the diet has tighten up pretty well of late. And I plan on following my current plan until I need to kick things up a bit. What I have been doing is a simple carb rotation according to what is being trained and off days. Nothing fancy.
For the upcoming month I will be adding 1 more sprint to the HIIT cardio and 1 more minute to the steady state cardio. Just small changes to keep the engine burning.
The 4 day split will remain the same as strength is solid. But I will be bumping to a 5 day after I complete my 4 day split rotations. Lastly, for this month, just going to take it easy on most of the supplements. I will keep in the basics including pre workout stim and BCAA's but the others will take a back seat for the month. All in all happy where I am at.

Chest and biceps workout:

Great early morning workout with PR's on my incline db press and weighted chain dips. The bicep work was increased with weight and volume, so that is positive also.

In db press: 3 warms, 105/6 115/5,5 95/8
Flat bar press: 2 warms, 195/8 200/7 burnout set
Chest dips: 2 chains/11,10 1 chain/10,9
barbell curl: 2 warm,s 80/8 90/8,8
Rope curl: 1 warms, 40/10 45/9
1 carb high cable curl: 15/12,12

16 min cardio.

No comments: