Friday, February 20, 2009

Shoulder and tricep workout:

Well, this is the last one non recorded workout. I did mix things up just a bit and lead off with standing push press. Boy they are tough. The one great thing was doing weight tricep dips. I did them first for the tri's and nailed a couple of sets with all the chains I have. Felt great! I did skip the HIIT today since the weight is still down from the stomach thing.

Push press: 6 sets
Side lateral: 5 sets
Rear delt raise ss
with bar shrug: 3 sets
Dips: 5 sets
Tricep pressdown: 4 sets

15 min cardio

Weight: 163 (-4.5)

After 1 or 2 rest days, I will start the new 4 day split I wrote out for myself. Its a switch in a couple of body parts plus a tad more volumes. I will run with this for 2 to 3 months, and then kick in more of a volume split. The 4 day is nice since its a hybrid of two schools of multi body part training and 1 x per week volume training.

No comments: