Thursday, September 09, 2010

9/7

Quad workout

New wave and routine for the 531. I am also applying a different percentage scheme to mix it up. The working sets percentages are a tad higher leading into the last set. THis will actually force me into warming up a bit more. Change is good.
The work was solid and the neck pain held up. As I type this, its the morning after. And I am super sore!!! I think the super set with squats and leg press did me in.

Squat: 4 warms, 275/5 315/5 335/5 355/5
Walk lunge: 2 warms, 70/6,6
Leg ext: 2 warms, 85/8 drop set
Squat w/chains: 175 x 2 ss
with Leg press: 180 225

15 min cardio

9/8

Most likely rest day and thinking about seeing the doctor tomorrow. I think I strained a ligament in my neck. The constant dull pain is the indicator. I did get a massage, but didnt help. Again, with most injuries, its time and rest. Very hard to do.

No comments: