Friday, March 06, 2009

Back and hammies:

Due to a strange work schedule today, I trained very early. Had to get it in.
Since it was back day with heavy deads, I knew that was not going to happen, as almost every morning I am stiff. So I keep the same movements, but did the deads last and on a plate for added range. I actually made gains on the pullups and most of the entire workout. Picked up steam at the end and finished with ab work.

Pullups: 5 sets failure
Db bent over row: 1 warms, 85/8 90/8,8 drop set
Rope pulldown: 1 warm, 110/11,9
Dead from plate: 1 warms, 225/10,12
Leg curl: 1 warm,s 50/6 60/6 62/6 2 burnout sets.

Side ab work: 6 sets
17 min cardio

BW: 162.5 (-.5 in two weeks, last week reading with a mistake)
All in all in two months, body weight has dropped 10 pounds. No reflections on strength as most of it is body fat reduction.

No comments: