Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday June 26th

Made it through the challenging week!
It was tough for the fact I was in NY for a couple of days to attend a funeral of my aunt. I missed two workouts and the diet was off track, but had a couple of great ones the last two days and back at it.

Today is a travel day as we are going on vacation for the week. I plan on continuing the 4 day split while I am away and plan on eating as clean as possible.
Once I come back, I will begin the 5 day split, hit the diet hard and then decide on the show for this year.

My plans may have changed for competing and when. It has nothing to do with being ready or not, its really a gut feeling on what I think is best for me at this time.
Balance and family are my priority. So I might do 1 or 2 shows this fall or wait till next spring.

All is well, and looking forward to see what lies next.

No comments: