Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ok, time to get things rolling again!

After a great weekend up in the Cape and eating too much, I am going to train today. Nothing fancy, just a 4 day split. Then starting next week, I will begin my powerlifting type of program for the next 12 weeks. This will help bring up my strength and focus on what needs to be more developed. I will not be competing again this year, as life and family are the priority again. But I am already thinking about the Yorton in a year or two.

To summarize the show, it was a blast to be a part of it and to hang with some great pro's. Right away I was able to tell that James and Katie really care about the competitor. And as a fellow promoter, I really respect that.
I didnt see as much as I wanted because at times the kids were ancy and I wanted to make sure my wife was ok with them. In fact, when I was done in the morning, I wanted to watch the big guys, but the kids didnt, LOL. They wanted to go back to the pool to swim. All in all, the trip was great, and we loved the area. So, I will be back, maybe not to compete, but to vacation next year.

I can go on and on, but I am ready to start a new chapter and reach the next level.

No comments: