Monday, October 19, 2009

Chest/Back workout:

Today was the first of the power strength routine I worked up.
Energy was high felt great throughout the workout. Sure, I am not lift a ton, as strength is down and I started a tad low on purpose. But, I didnt feel week like the last couple of weeks going into the show and last week.

This workout is a progression on reps, and after three weeks, reps will be lowered ont he focused exercise. And the goal will be to add 5 to 10 pounds each week while hitting the goal reps.

I will continue to do cardio and abs on off days, and this routine is tweaked to focus on my upper back weakness.

And were off.....

Flat bench: 4 warms, 195/6,6,6,6
In Db press: 1 warms, 75/8,8,9
Lat pulldown: 2 warms, 135/6,6,6,6
1 arm db row: 1 warm, 70/8,9,10

10 min cardio cooldown

No comments: