Friday, July 17, 2009

Quads and Calves workout:

Well, today was suppose to be an off day but due to traveling all day tomorrow and then the following day settling in, I figured, WTF! I was little tired going in, and I think my body knows when off days are needed, but I banged it out. I did higher rep deep squats at a nice even tempo. I was cooked by the end. The other movements were all solid with increases.

Leg ext: 2 warms, 85/10 95/12
Squat: 135/10 155/10 175/10 195/10 215/10 235/10 255/10
Db split squat: 65/8,8,10
Sissy squat: 3 set to failure
Calf work: 1 warms, 3 dogg crapp sets, burnout

20 min cardio

I will be away Sat to Fri down in the Outer Banks, NC. My next workout at home will be next Saturday the 25th I hope if time allows it! I have a full boat of clients and then a posing class.

The following day, July 26th going to Valley Stream, New York for a party. So,I will not be posted my workouts until things settle down. I will be connected on vacation and checking in with emails and on my forums.

This should be a nice break since its a laid back vaca and my training and eating will not be effected. In fact, I should get more rest!!!!

No comments: