Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back at it!

Ok, I have been away for the week and will not be back in full effect until Monday. I did get my training in and the diet was on point during the vaca. I was able to relax for the most part and had some nice family time.

In a nut shell, I will be making a few changes during the week and will re evaluate next Saturday after a full week of normalcy!

Here is the quick outline of training for the last week.
Saturday: Travel day
Sunday: Settle in day!
Monday: Chest and Triceps, and cardio
Tuesday: Back and Hams, and cardio
Wednesday: Delts and Biceps and cardio
Thursday: Quads and calves
Friday: Travel home!

Today I did chest, triceps and morning cardio. Decent workout but had a full day and after a long drive yesterday was tired during the workout. Tomorrow will do morning cardio before the day trip to New York. I will then pick things up on Monday and finish off the 4 day split, then go back to the normal 6 and 3 day rotation.

No comments: