Monday, October 29, 2007

Well, the show is over and I have had some time to relax.

I am going to keep this short!
It was a good time and I was the most relaxed going into the show.
I place 7th out of 15 guys in the pro class. Now, I did reach my goals of being in the top half and looking better than I did last year. But the competitor in me felt, that I should have been in the top 5. Plenty of people also thought I should have been there too. So instead of getting pissed off, I now know I deserve to be on the pro stage and will improve my placing the next time. The plan is to compete again in 2009, for the fact of giving the body a break and to build a little more.

Pictures will be coming soon.

I plan on resuming training tomorrow with a 3 day split.

Thanks for everyones support

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations joe ,ive been following your progess and you look great cant wait to see the photos tmac755@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

A link is up on my home page for pics. Only 2 so far as they should be coming in over the next week.

miked said...

AWESOME work Joe!!

You are truly a champion in my book - a great bodybuilder and friend - thanks for all of your help!