Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back and delts:

Great workout today with new motivation.
I spoke with Matt Sheply yesterday who is the founder of the OCB and Fitness & Physique Magazine, and he asked me to be involved in a new posing video project.
So, as of today, the clean up diet starts! I will have about 2 months to capture a good shape and look for the video.
So, no more junk and will start doing the sprints again.

Lat pull under: 2 warms, 145/6 155/6,6,6
T bar rows: 2 warms, 160/8 185/7,6
Db deads: 1 warms, 115/10,10
Side lateral up/down: 2 x
Front raise db: 30/8,9

Bike sprints: 7x

2 comments:

miked said...

Hey Joe -

I am curious as to how lean you need to get to do this type of video shoot?

Congrats.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I dont know! LOL.

Seriously, I will need the abs showing and some definition but nothing like contest shape.