Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/10

Back and hammy workout:

Felt great this morning and was ready to hit the back hard. Well, my wife got home with my son who just had his 4 year check up. They were concerned with his lack of growth from last year and some of the signs point to Celiac Disease. Well, that was not the worse of it, since that can be address and he can be ok. The crappy part was taking him to get blood work! So, I did it, but just having him in my lap when they took 5 viles of blood made me sick! He is ok, and just need to wait and see what happens.

Well onto the workout then. Since I was a little drained from the early events I stuck with higher rep deads, but did full pauses on the bottom instead of touching and pulling. These were hard! The workout was good, but not the best.

Pullups: 4 set to failure
Deads: 3 warms, 365/10,6 315/10
Lat pulldown Palms in: 2 warms, 135/9 140/9
Db bent over row: 1 warm, 85/8 drop set
Leg curl: 3 warms, 65/5 70/5 drop set

12 min cardio

3 comments:

treadmill workouts said...

Hope everything turns out ok for your son! I know it is never easy to see them get pricked and prodded. I think that kids are sometimes braver than we are watching them!

Patty said...

Love your blog, hope your son feels better soon!

Cindy said...

I know it's tough to workout when the kids are sick. Hope all is ok.