Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well here is the update.

The nasty bug I had lead to much worse.
I traveled out Friday to to set up the OCB show I was co promoting.
Well, as the night went on I felt worse and was buring up. The morning of the show, I could not move out of bed period. I was useless so I had my wife pick me up at the hotel was the show was taking place. She had to wheel chair me out, because there was no strength to even stand. So, my wife took me straight to the hospital.
I had a temp of 105! Took a chest xray, and told me I have the pneumonia. Give me an IV to re hydrate and to give me a first dose of antibiotics.

Feeling better today, but still very tired with a bad cough.

I plan on taking the week off.

2 comments:

Daniel De Falco said...

Hi, I always read your blog, cos I think its very instructive, and admire your work and dedication

get well soon

fron Argentina

Joe Franco said...

Thank you for the nice words.

Hoping to be back at it soon.