Sunday, November 19, 2006

Well, I thought it was time to mix things ups.

After doing a sucessful 4 day split for about two months, I have started the DoggCrapp Training. I have done this two times in the past and it is intense for sure! I know a lot of you think my workouts are short, but wait until you see what I do. But the key is all out intensity with 6 second negatives and combined with 3 rest pause sets that means only 15 to 20 sec rest between each set. For the next two months I will be doing the DC training and will only list the working sets.

Please email me if you have any questions on the training or the log itself


Chest Delt Tri (DC)

Flat Bar: 185/6,4,4
Db Delt. Press: 65/7,4,3
Tri Bar Ext: 60/7,4,4

My goal for total reps is 15reps, so the only exercise I will increase next round is the tri bar ext.

No comments: