Sunday, July 15, 2012

6-15

After a week off from training being on vacation, was eager to get things going and keep this blog up to date. I did train on Saturday to get the blood flowing and again today with a new round of exercises. Today was leg training day. It was tough since I haven't squated in a long time due to lower back issues and fighting a head cold. But it was a start and used lighter weights to let the body adapt. The feel was solid and looking forward to moving on up. Again, the squat numbers are sad in comparison to what I have done, but the lower back is still sore. The good news is that is does not ach with the rest of the movements. I figure this will help along with dropping the post contest weight I have put on. Time to move forward...

Squat: 4 warms, 175/5,5,10
RSLDL: 3 warms, 195/5, 10
Hack squat: 2 warms, 180/8,10
Leg curl: 2 warms, 50/8,10
BB split squat: 2 warms, 115/8,10

20 min cardio

No comments: