Monday, January 04, 2010

1/4
Shoulder and Tricep workout:

Nice finish to this round and will have one more pass of the same movements.
I think I did a PR on delt presses, at least for reps I did. Either way, strength is solid.

Db delt press: 3 warm's 80/5 90/6,6
Upright row cable: 2 warms, 85/8,9
Side lateral: up and downs, 3x
Tricep bar ext: 2 warms, 75/5 85/6,5
Double db kb: 1 warm, 25/11,10,10

Low ab work: 5 sets
15 min cardio

1/5
will be a rest day from the weights, but will do 30 min cardio

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Joe,

I've been reading your training blog for a month or so now and I wanted to take a moment to say hi and tell you what a great job you are doing. You've got a lot of good training advice to offer and I appreciate the time and effort you put into posting your training routines every day. Take care,

Kirk